03/04/2011

[electronic, trip-hop, instrumental] The Insane Warrior - We Are the Doorways

I guess everybody heard about RJD2, or at least heard his songs, several of them were even soudtracks to Hollywood movies, but today I want to tell you about his side-project which called The Insane Warrior.
Insane warrior sounds completely different when you compare it with RJD2, but if you're familiar with the music Rambels, you're likely to hear John's emphasize.

In a weblog posting on his website, RJ wrote:" In ways, you can think of The Insane Warrior as an entirely different dude.Like that part at the end of The Adventures of Link, when you fight that inverted version of yourself. It`s funny; when I started making records, I toyed with the idea of renaming myself every time I released an album, cause I always liked the idea of an artist trying to reinvent themselves on each album. Obviously, I didn't. This album is kind of an incarnation from an alternate universe where that IS happening; that's how I'd like you to think of it, really. Off somewhere inconceivable is The Insane Warrior."


The Insane Warrior - Then You Hear Footsteps by lamusicafresca 

The Insane Warrior - Saint Ignatius Belsse by ignatgoossens


By the way, for my point of view this album is one of the best albums of winter 2010-2011, so I hope you will enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment